Tuesday, May 8, 2012

THERE'S THE RIGHT WAY AND THEN THERES THE WRONG WAY

It's funny how I think I know some one only to find out that I really don't. When it happened, I was disappointed. This was someone I thought highly of. 
I had always admired this person for their spirit, their intelligence and how good they were at doing so many different things with success.
Actually I looked up to them and how they manage to live their life, with life being tough.
This person is some one younger then myself - much younger. But  mature.
 I often wondered if I would be able to be strong with so many adversities that face them daily.
I know that no one is perfect, that's why they make erasers on pencils.
Everyone is human and make mistakes. Even the person who thinks they are perfect. (lol)
 But, it still surprised me the way this person handled themselves in a situation.
Some things are hard to do, but they have to be done, because it is the
decent thing to do and the right thing to do.
I know that if it were me I would of handled it the correct way and with respect for the people involved even though it would of been hard.
It is what it is and I have to accept the fact.



No comments:

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made