Friday, February 3, 2012

MY CARD


Hello All,
If you look closely at my card and you will see that the lettering is not perfect. The lines are not straight.The letters are sort of jumbled. I think it's a fun looking card but also tells a lot about my writing.
My writing is not perfect, the grammar, the commas and periods leave a lot to be desired.
A lot of people might think - what the heck - she can't write worth a hill of beans
. Her sentences are to long, her comma's are in the wrong place and no semi-colons -(they scare me :-) and so on and so forth.
I by no means am a perfectionist, but I do love to write about everything, nothing and nonsense.
I'm not expecting to be published unless I publish my own work, but I don't mind sharing my writing. Sometimes I even have interesting things to write about and sometimes it's all nonsense but one thing it is - it's writing.
The card also helps me to write - after all it says I am a writer and a blogger, so I have to live up to that. Check me out once in awhile, you might be surprised or you might say "I shaved my legs for this?" (country song)

No comments:

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made