Friday, May 4, 2012

MAY DAYS

It's a start, a beginning of writing my memoirs. I have bits and pieces written already, but its all helter skelter. I mainly started writing with a newsletter to my family, cousins, friends, in-laws and so on. It started out being called The Giving Tree. Once a month I would ask for some news to put in the newsletter and mainly received some interesting stuff. But, then with everything, people stopped contributing or else they said they didn't have any news. I still kept writing mainly about my sons and their families and Ron. But I didn't like that to much because it was like "all about us" Who is interested reading all about the "Clark's ? So after a bit I started a e-mail news letter and called it "Clark's Summit". At first I would write down incident's that I thought interesting, I didn't know if anyone would read it or not, but I kept writing them. I like to write for myself, but thought I would share and if people wanted to read it was there, if not all they had to do was hit delete.
Little did I know at the time that this would end up being a life savor for me. As most of you know, I was diagnosed Triple Negative Ductile Invasive Breast Cancer in October of 2006.  I wrote about my whole experience, every day I would write, I asked for prayers, I shared my deepest fears and thoughts with everyone. I can not even begin to tell you how that helped me. To know everyone was praying for me and encouraging me was the best thing ever for my mental health. They sent me prayers, gifts, wrote to me - it meant the world to me and I truly believe that they helped me survive. Of course my faith and love of  God was tremendous.
The above will be put into my Memoir book, but there is so much more of my life I have to put together. I wish I could work on it every day but that is impossible with my schedule.  I'll keep at it a little bit at a time, but right now I have to start looking for the rest of this blog - can't imagine what happened to it or is it lost in cyberspace somewhere?
Somehow half of this blog is missing - I can't find it - yet -----I haven't given up looking

No comments:

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made