Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PICTURES ON MY BLOG

Welcome to my blog - thanks for stopping by.  I had a lot of visitors this past week. The graph was way up that it surprised me, it has never been that high on the scale. It made me happy until I realized the reason everyone was stopping by.

 At one time or another a person misconstrues what is said or written, even myself. If that person interprets it the wrong way they can become angry or hurt and could retaliate in a way that ruins a good name of a good person..

It took quite awhile for me to set up my blog, mainly because I was unsure of how to go about it. In fact I'm still learning.
 I did it by myself and  read a couple of books ,plus I check out the blogs of other people. I know how to go about writing the blog, but what I don't know is how to make the background eye catching. So it is by trial and error that it looks the way it does. A few months ago In May I was veyr happy to post a picture of myself and a cousin. If you asked me how I did it  believe me  I couldn't tell you. It was a fluke  - because since then I have tried many times to post other pictures and even to remove the one that is posted now to no avail.

If any one can let me know how to remove or add pictures to a blog I would really appreciate it. I have updated pictures to post and little sayings I would like to add.

I hope everyone is enjoying this crazy mixed up weather we are having, the only thing I like about it is that the older people are able to get out and about. I do so miss a beautiful snowfall - - -don't you?


.

No comments:

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made