Thursday, September 8, 2011

OVERWHELMED

http://theviewfromclarksummit.wordpress.com
deebella7@GMail.com
Hopefully this link will take you to my new blog. If you can't please let me know, Thanks.

In the meantime I have decided that one blog is enough and I will try to copy and paste what I wrote on my new blog and put it on this loyal blog.

Ten years ago - it doesn't seem possible. When I close my eyes I can still see those awful pictures in my mind. The one that sticks with me the most is that of a young guy who couldn't decide to jump out the high window or not. He kept looking over his shoulder and then out the window. I did not see what he ended up doing but he was doomed either way. And I still remember the white hair priest that the fire hall members had for their mascot. He prayed for all of them but then suffered a heart attack and died.

What memories do you have of that day? Where were you and did you have a hard time getting home?

We are honoring all the hundreds of people that went and offered their help in what ever way they could.  I hope there are a lot of people that show up for all the events that are planned.
God Bless America and keep her safe.


No comments:

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made