Monday, March 15, 2010

Clark's Summit


CLARK’S  SUMMIT  UPDATE

It’s been awhile since you have heard from me. If you check my e-mail , you will  see  on the left hand side the address to my blog. If you are interested in reading it all you have to do is click on it. It should take you right to it, if not you can just jot it down and then enter it like this
“http://forgetfuld.blogspot.com “
It’s nothing special, this blog of mine, I just write about things that I may be thinking about or something that has impressed me. It’s like writing a letter to a friend.  I have great plans for my blog though – I would like to include recipe’s and maybe a few hints . I think that would make it more interesting.
Like I want to write about my cousin reunion I just went to and how much fun it was and the restaurant we went to in Crabtree. About the book I just ordered and  received  called  “The Silver Spoon”  -it’s the Italian Bible and I found out about it from my cousin at the cousin reunion – The new Alternative doctor I am going to that a member of the library board told me about and what she has me do and take.  I have all kind of subjects to write about  but have not started any of them yet.
I don’t believe I have much of a following but that’s ok by me, I’m doing what I like and that is writing.  Sometimes I write to much about myself and other times I write nonsense stuff  - - -you can decide if you want to follow my blog or not.

Hugs
Dee

1 comment:

Billie Unik said...

Dee, I always enjoy, no LOVE, reading your Summits. You are a very talented writer, and I have told you that many times. Again, you should publish them.
Billie

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made