Thursday, December 17, 2009

CANDLES

Nothing like a candle to make you feel nice and cozy, makes your home smell so good.Just makes me in a good mood and relaxed.   What I can't understand about people who like candles is this: Why are they willing to pay between 16 and 20 dollars for Yankee or Gold Canyon but won't even think of paying that amount for the candle I sale?

My candle is the best, no, I don't make it but I am a distributor. I don't sale something that I don't like or believe in. My candle is hypoallergenic no black ring around the inside of the glass from lead and the smell last down to the end.It is also made out of vegetables and soy plus it's two wick.  I use to love Yankee until I was introduced to Scent Sations. I loved them so much that I asked if I could be a distributor because I was so positive
everyone would feel the same way as I do. Man was I surprised to find out that yes, they liked the candle but
thought it was to expensive. No more expensive than the other candles. I was and still am perplexed over
this.
So after about two years of so so sales I gave it up. I gave up my web site and the candles. I was never happy about my decision but I had to do it. Just about two months ago I called and said I wanted back
on the team, they graciously took me back and I am happy but I am not advertising the fact that I am
again selling my favorite candles - so if any one asks about good smelling candles tell them about me -
of course I have no inventory but I can vouch for them for sure.

People are funny - I love people, I am a people's person - I love to have people around me -
I love kids, they are funny, they are innocent, they are trusting, they make me happy -
I love most all animals but mostly cats, dogs, bunnies and goats. they too make me happy
I love holidays, they bring family and friends together,memories are remembered, food is abundant!
I love music, mostly all kind of music, it makes me happy and I usually dance to it,good exercise.
I love snow, I love to sled ride, snow mobile, build snowmen or just look at it.
I love the sun, it brings the flowers, the vegetable garden, the warmth, makes me glad to be alive
I love to read, a good book takes me away to another place where I escape everyday problems
I love to write even though I am not good at it, it makes me feel good to write mainly about family
I love my doctors, they have taken such good care of me
I love my husband, my best buddy who puts up with me
I love my sons and the beautiful girls they have blessed me with and my wonderful grandchildren
I love my friends, they let me talk and actually listen
I love my job, it actually allows me to do something I like
I like being able to be on line, it is a link to the outside world and all that goes on.
I love the newspaper, nothing like a cup of coffee while reading the newspaper.
I love the smell and taste of coffee - wakes me up and goes good all by itself
I love Constant Comment and Earl Gray tea- it so relaxes me
I love a hot shower, it takes all the aches and pains away
I love my jeep, it takes me where I want to go and I feel safe in it.
I mostly love everything about life - because mostly its A WONDERFUL LIFE!

I can go on and on and maybe will at another time but this is the jest of things

No comments:

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made