Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WONDERING

I have at least 3 blogs that I have started. This is the 3rd one. Are you wondering why?
Well, I can't seem to find my others. I give up in trying, it gets old after awhile.

I am woman, by others standards an old woman - I know if I were in my thirties through fifties I would think being in the mid sixties as old. My mind does not feel old but oh my poor body does.
Ever since I had breast cancer I have not had my strength or energy like I use to, I walk like an old lady and I mean old. My walking up steps is to laugh at, I do but then I get so mad,
My husband is on me all of the time like stink on S - - - to lose weight.

I work part time and I love what I do, I get to interact with a lot of people and children, It is a pleasure to see them. I only work 3 days a week with only one 8 hour day, that 8 hour day is a killer and I collapse whenever I get home with swollen ankles and legs hurting, I am always amazed at my self that I got through it - every week I amaze myself.

My full time job before I retired was a sit down job and I wore many, many hats. I did customer service, billing, credits, ran reports, inventory, you name it I did it - ahh - I did not appreciate at the time all that I could handle all I did and was able to still function when I got home! I worked all hours from early, early morning to sometimes late night. I loved my work but the people I worked with left a lot to be desired, I found out what a hypocret really is, man oh man
working with all women except for a scatter of men leaves a lot to be desired!! They find fault with the littlest things and heavens if you got compliments and they didn't well, they jsut ignored you the rest of the day. Yep, it was a real trip all right and I worked there for 14 years, Then I took an early retirement and that was the best thing I ever did.

Hmm I like Kenny Ortega, did not know he was the chorographer for so many good movies, moves and dances.

Thinking about moves and dances reminds me that my one son and girlfriend are in Pittsburgh tonight for the show Stomp. It looks like a good show and since my son is a fantastic drummer this will be right up his alley, His girlfriend did good by getting him tickets for his birthday.

G-20 - - - - Man I wish it were over already! Every body seems nonchalant about it but actually I am worried. I am worried about terriorism, protesting, people getting hurt. I am worried that my one son might be put in the middle of it and pray that he is not, My two other sons are not taking off work and will have to travel but at least away from Pittsburgh and not towards.

I do feel like I am writing in my Journal because I know for sure none of my family know about this yet another blog. I hope I can have access to this when I want and not have to go thru hell and still not be able to access it!

Babysit my youngest grandbaby tomorrow and I just found out she is sick - there goes my plans on taking her shopping, Poor little thing Ihope she feels better.

Okay self, close this and say night - ok - night!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Rick is concerned also about the Summit. I hope all goes well and we are showcased as the great city we are.

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made