Monday, September 5, 2011

My Grandson Vinnie

J



Just a little bit about my grandson Vinnie. He is the cutest 8 yr old boy ever, a bundle of energy along with smiles and hugs. He loves his sister's and defends them from others when needed. That said, it doesn't mean that they don't have their spats once in awhile, After all his sisters are twins, he has to stick up for himself which he does very well!.

Thank you for stopping by,
While your at it stop by my new blog with Word Press called THE VIEW FROM CLARK'S SUMMIT.  All comments welcomed - pro & con.







No comments:

Dee's shared items

SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

This time of year makes me think of all of those things I have to be thankful for - - - -
my husband
my children
my grandchildren
my health
my freedom
always thankful for friends made